The Independence Park Theatre Activity Room is an intimate meeting room space, seating 75.
The Independence Park Theatre Art Room is an intimate space, seating 50.
For questions about any of the rental terms, please call Alvin Temple at (225) 216-0660, or e-mail email@example.com.
As per policy set on August 24, 2004 by BREC, a 20% surcharge for facility rental fees will be assessed to all non-residents of East Baton Rouge Parish. This surcharge applies to the usage fee only.
If you are interested in renting this facility, click here to download the Independence Park Theatre Rental Request Form
RENTAL RATES, FEES & CHARGES
- Activity Room = $75.00 per hour (four hour minimum)
- Art Room = $50.00 per hour
- $100.00 per rental
Proof of $1 million Comprehensive General Liability / Personal Injury Liability insurance policy must be provided at time of contract signing.
All events, unless otherwise specified by the Theatre Managing Director, must use the following BREC technicians at the corresponding rate:
- House Manager = $19.00 per hour
- Box Office Attendant (if a ticketed event) = $17.00 per hour
All labor shall be charged at a four hour minimum. Additional technicians shall be scheduled on a need basis and are outlined in the contract.
Equipment and Event Fees
- Podium = $25.00
- Projector = $250.00
- Lavaliere Microphone = $75.00
- Wireless Microphone (1 included w/ rental) = $50.00
- Corded Microphone = $20.00
- PCC/Choral Microphone = $20.00
- Make-up Mirror = $25.00
- Custodial Fee = $50.00 per event
All ticketed events must go through the Theatre Box Office.
- Ticketing set-up fee = $50
- Ticket fees = $0.25 per ticket printed/sold
Copies of all publicity must be provided to the Theatre Managing Director before being released.
Camera/video Usage must be approved by the Theatre Managing Director.
- Non-profit rates require proof of non-profit status
- Non-smoking facility
- No alcohol or drugs on premises without Theatre Manager’s approval
- No outside catering/concessions unless approved by Theatre Managing Director
- No food or drink allowed backstage
- No strollers or other aisle obstructions allowed inside the auditorium
- Nothing to be hung on walls, doors, etc.
- Wireless Internet Access