The Independence Park Theatre Activity Room is an intimate meeting room space, seating 75.
The Independence Park Theatre Art Room is an intimate space, seating 50.
For questions about any of the rental terms, please call Miriam Smith at (225) 216-0660, or e-mail Miriam.Smith@brec.org.
As per policy set on August 24, 2004 by BREC, a 20% surcharge for facility rental fees will be assessed to all non-residents of East Baton Rouge Parish. This surcharge applies to the usage fee only.
If you are interested in renting this facility, click here to download the Independence Park Theatre Rental Request Form.
RENTAL RATES, FEES & CHARGES
- Activity Room = $200.00 (4-hour minimum usage)
- Art Room = $150.00 (4-hour minimum usage)
- $100.00 per rental
Copies of all publicity must be provided to the Theatre Managing Director before being released.
Camera/video Usage must be approved by the Theatre Managing Director.
- Non-smoking facility
- No alcohol or drugs on premises without Theatre Manager’s approval
- No outside catering/concessions unless approved by Theatre Manager
- Nothing to be hung on walls, doors, etc.
- Wireless Internet Access with BREC Open WiFi Zone. Charges may apply.